Because I Said So

"Mom's losing it!"

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wonderpup and house renovations

I fear that the beautiful, ultra hip Wonderpup might be turning atheist. We just had to wrestle the second Church envelope from her - she had eaten one earlier today - and she also tried to eat the tuition statement! She might be the Pomeranian Martin Luther. Ok, he had a list of 95 reasons to break from Catholicism and she has eaten 95 things today but she was rather ecumenical about it - she is a non-biased, equal opportunity chewer. Maybe it really isn't her stand against Mother Church? Phew! She is now asleep upside down with the glue from the tuition envie stuck to the side of her mouth. I don't have the energy to go get it. I'm sorry Father, the dog ate our tuition bill????

The carpets are getting on my LAST nerve and I have to try to decide what I want done with the floors. It can't be good that a 6 pound dog is forcing my hand at renovations. In the mean time I need to once again scrub up Wonder pee :( argh! Good news is that Himself finished painting the Master bedroom and I love it! A malted milk color on the top 2/3 and a richer brown on the bottom third. Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home