Because I Said So

"Mom's losing it!"

Monday, May 22, 2006

Would you do him? In what movie?

Ok - my best foreign friend and I were having an interesting discussion (side note: I have learned that the word "interesting" really means that I find it worth mentioning. When Himself says things are interesting a la "I was reading some global politics hoozit and the interesting things is _____" I always know that it will not be interesting. Soooo many other people do not know the TRUE meaning of this word either so I don't hold it against him.)So anyhoo, my friend - let's call her Fifi, is from a country not too far from here. Let's say Mexico. So Fifi was saying that she too finds Patrick Swayze sexy in Dirty Dancing. BUT then the revelation hit - she ONLY find him sexy in DD - no other movies! ME TOO! Wow! Who else? We discussed that we would do Tom Cruise in Top Gun and maybe cocktail but so totally NOT in Risky Business or any of his other movies! We had to talk business after that so things got boring but there must be more out there. Can you think of others? Do tell! Himself volunteered that Carrie Fisher was hot as Princess Leia (like every other man on the planet it seems) but not as the chick in her next movie - The Man WIth One Red Show with Tom Hanks. See, now there's a name. I have NEVER found him hot in anything. But you know who is ALWAYS hot? My Liam. Liam Neeson. Rob Roy in a kilt, Michael Collins in an Irish Soldier uniform - even as the Jedi Master dude in those must-be-endured Star Wars movies. And I don't think it's just because he's Irish either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy_of_2_Dancers said...

You just like baseball dudes babe! Wow, Brent has it easy :)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home